LEAP BEFORE YOU READ :
- I have no connection with any of the listed company or sponsors what so ever.
- Data is purely based on my manual web harvesting.
SIMILAR POSTS :
French Multi national vehicle manufacturer.
- Founded:25 February 1899.
- Founder:Louis Renault, Marcel Renault, Fernand Renault.
- Founded :1970 (as Airbus Industrie)2001 (as Airbus SAS).
- Founder(s): Bernard Lathière, Roger Béteille, Henri Ziegler.
- Founded: 1810 as a coffee mill company,1830 as a bicycle manufacturer,1882 as a car manufacturer,1898 as a motorcycle company,1926 as a separate company,Headquarters Legal and Top level Administrative:Ave de la Grande Armée, Paris,Operational: Sochaux, France
- Key people : Philippe Varin (CEO),Jean-Pierre Ploue (Head of Design):
4: Cheese :
French introduced cheese and they have variety cheeses in their food system.
Did you know that just like professional wine tasters, there are also professional cheese tasters? And just like wines, every region has its own specialty cheeses.From soft cheeses such as Brie, to goat’s cheeses, blue cheeses and cheeses made from cow’s milk, there are well over 350 cheeses in France. You will have plenty of chance to sample the local produce and buy fresh local cheeses from the market.
- Founded : 1919.
- Founder(s): André Citroën.
8: Champagne & Wine :
French introduced Champagne first.
Which country dominates a list of 50 of the world’s most expensive wines? France of course. Ask anyone what France is most famous for and fine wines will most likely be top of the list (or at least close to it). There are vineyards all over the country so wherever you settle, you will find plenty of places to go wine tasting. Among the best known French wine regions are Champagne, Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Loire Valley.
9: The metric system :
The metric system is first introduced by french.
10: Lacoste :
French clothing company.
- Founded: Troyes, France (1933).
- Founder(s): René Lacoste, André Gillier.
11: Hot air balloon :
The hot air balloon is the oldest successful human-carrying flight technology.First introduced by France.
12: Alcatel lucent:
Global telecommunication company located in france.
- Founded :2006 (1898 as Alcatel, 1996 as Lucent Technologies).
- Key people: Michel Combes (CEO) Philippe Camus(Chairman).
World famous fashion brand.
- Founded :16 December 1946.
- Founder: Christian Dior.
Designs, manufactures, distributes and sells jewelery and watches
- Founded: Paris, France (1847).
- Founder(s): Louis-François Cartier.
World famous perfume brand from France.
- Founded :1909.
- Founder :Coco Chanel.
World famous fashion house.
- Founded : 1854.
- Founder: Louis Vuitton:
17: Cape Gemini:
- Founded :1967.
- Founders: Serge Kampf.
18: Pierre and Marie Curie discovered radium:
THEY BOTH FROM FRANCE DISCOVERED RADIUM.
19: BNP Paribas:
French bank and financial service company.
- Founded: 23 May 2000.
- Key people :Baudouin Prot (Chairman),Jean-Laurent Bonnafé (CEO).
20: Carrefour :
French Multi national retailer.
- Founded :1 January 1958; 56 years ago.
- Key people :Georges Plassat (Chairman and CEO).
- Founded: 1988 (spun off from governmental control).
- Key people: Stéphane Richard (Chairman and CEO).
22: Schneider Electric:France-based multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management
- Founded :1836, incorporated 1981.
- Key people: Jean-Pascal Tricoire (Chairman and CEO),Henri Lachmann (Vice-Chairman and Lead Director).
Worlds largest cosmetics and beauty company
- Founded :1909.
- Founder(s): Eugène Schueller.
- Lancôme Paris is a French luxury cosmetics house that distributes products internationally. Owned by L’Oréal since 1964.
- Garnier is a mass market cosmetics brand of L’Oréal that produces hair care and skin care products.
Group specialized in fine chemistry, synthetic fibers and polymers.
- Founded: 1998.
- Key people: Jean-Pierre Clamadieu (Chairman), Gilles Auffret (CEO).
French fashion house.
- Founded :1914.
- Founder(s): Cristóbal Balenciaga.
Luxury French brand of clothing, accessories, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Founded: 1952.
- Founder(s): Hubert de Givenchy.
French multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the six “Supermajor” oil companies in the world.
- Founded: 1924.
- Founder(s): Ernest Mercier.
French fashion house:
- Founded :1889.
- Founder(s) :Jeanne Lanvin.
A tyre manufacturer based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne région of France. It is one of the two largest tyre manufacturers in the world along with Bridgestone
- Founded :1888.
- Key people :Jean-Dominique Senard (General partner and CEO), Eric Bourdais de Charbonnière (Chairman of the supervisory board).
World famous fashion TV.
- Launched:April, 1997.
- Owned by: Michel Adam Lisowski.
31:French Bull dog:
- Nick name: Frenchie.
French manufacturer of quality goods established in 1837, today specializing in leather, lifestyle accessories, perfumery, luxury goods, and ready-to-wear
Founder(s) Thierry Hermès
French group of companies led by Serge Dassault. It was established in 1995
36: Alexandre Dumas :
37:The TGV Train:
is France’s high-speed rail service, operated by SNCF Voyages, the long-distance rail branch of SNCF, the national rail operator.
38:Yves Saint Laurent :
Founder(s) Yves Saint Laurent
39:Tour de France:
A list of things France is best known for would not be complete without a mention of the Tour de France. The race was founded in 1903 and draws competitors from all over the world. The 2012 race made history as it was won for the first time ever by a British cyclist, Bradley Wiggins.
40:French Kiss :
A French kiss is a kiss in which one or both participants’ tongues touch the partner’s lips or tongue, normally entering their mouth. A French kiss is a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual.
41:Limoges porcelain :
Limoges porcelain designates hard-paste porcelain produced by factories near the city of Limoges, France beginning in the late 18th century, but does not refer to a particular manufacturer.
A bidet is a plumbing fixture or type of sink intended for washing the genitalia, inner buttocks, and anus.
43:French Eat Horse meat,Snail and Frogs Leg:
44:Top Less Ladies French Beaches :
45:Do not Take photographs of French Police:
46:French people are Rude(From my personal experience):
47:French people Stink :
48:French people hates Americans :(From my personal experience):
50:French Women rarely shave :